We are open for online orders.
Whilst most businesses in the UK are currently closed and the majority of us are remaining at home during this vital period of lock down we understand that this is a difficult and uncertain time for everyone.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their continued custom and to let you all know we are here to support you through this period of difficulty.
We would also like to salute all the essential workers out there doing their best to keep the country running and everyone healthy.
Please note that whilst our head office is currently closed we are still continuing to operate our website and deliver all online orders as promptly as possible. Our couriers have advised that whilst most deliveries will arrive on time that there is currently a high demand for online orders so there may be some slight delays.
Where possible couriers will operate with contact-less delivery aiming to deliver items to your doorstep or nominated drop-off point rather than into your hands. Please keep an eye for your package and watch your tracking information which can be found in your order dispatch confirmation email.
Some of our suppliers overseas are currently not open or are slower to deliver than normal. If an item is out of stock on our website feel free to contact us to find out when it will be expected to be back in stock.
We like everyone else hope that things can reopen as soon as it is safe to do so and everyone can get back to normal and continue business.
In the meantime, follow all the government advice and stay home and stay safe.
The latest world health organisation advice:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.